Christmas Wishes Messages for Best Friends – Christmas is celebrated on the 25th of December is celebrated all over the world as the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas is a festival that tells us how important families and friends are in our lives. Christmas, not only marks the beginning of celebrations of the new year but also has great cultural significance in Christianity. Christmas or Xmas is celebrated with not just family but also with school friends, college friends, university friends, and office colleagues.
The festival Christmas gets its name from the words ‘Christ’ and ‘Mass’ indicating the holy mass of Christ. Christmas is enthusiastically celebrated in Christian schools across the globe, including the Commonwealth Nations. Usually, a teacher or an artist dresses up as Santa Claus and distribute sweets and gifts to small children. Children also hang a stocking to the fire-place or window on Christmas eve in the anticipation of getting a visit from Santa Claus. Some children will also keep milk and cookies and decorate the Christmas Tree in the house, only for their parents to fill it with candy or gifts when the children fall asleep. Similar celebrations can also be seen in shopping malls and other public places. Most businesses and shopping malls announce festive discounts and festive sales.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends
A life without friends is a sad life indeed. Our friends bring meaning to life and so does Christmas. So how do we celebrate the two together? We bring to you Merry Christmas Wishes for your Friends so you can make your friend’s day special. These Merry Christmas Wishes can be delivered to them in person or simply through a nice greeting card. The joy of Xmas will multiply if you send Happy Christmas Wishes for Friends. Christmas is unique because it is celebrated by Christians and Non-Christians alike. Make the most of this opportunity and send your friends gifts and greetings using some templates sample Merry Christmas Wishes and make your friends’ Christmas even better!
- Let the lights of Christmas guide you to success and prosperity and bring happiness and peace to your life! Merry Christmas my friend!
- Merry Christmas, buddy! Can’t wait to see your face when you open a present from me. May the upcoming year bring you tons of beautiful memories and loving people. The fun will never end!
- Christmas is the time to celebrate, be showered with love and blessings. May this Christmas be the same for you! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- Each holiday wish is a goal for the coming year. May each goal be one you follow with as much passion as when you wished it to come true.
- A friend like you is what makes Christmas special to me. Nothing makes me happier than sharing this season with you and I can’t wait for Christmas to get here.
- Let this Christmas make way for a fresh new start for you. Embrace the many miracles it brings along and spread the love you have in your heart! Merry Christmas!
Check out 50+ Merry Christmas Wishes for Boyfriend with images.
Merry Christmas Greetings for Best Friends
If a friend matters to you, you need to remember them on at least two days each year – their birthday and the birthday of Lord Christ. What better way to wish them than sending customized Merry Christmas Messages for your Best Friends? One might think it is difficult to write creative Merry Christmas Greetings for Friends but we make is simple for you. The most important part is that the message should come straight from your heart and should take the form of words. Like the star atop of a well-lit Christmas tree, our best friends are the jewels that make life beautiful.
- Best friends are no less than a family. You are one of my best friends in life. I love you just as much as I love my family. Merry Christmas!
- With you being my friend, I feel like every day is Christmas. The comfort and warmth that comes with this season make me think of you. Merry Christmas to you friend!
- I always remember the good moments we have shared together. May we continue sharing those moments forever! Merry Christmas my friend!
- Welcome to the season of never-ending Christmas music. May your ears listen and your brain unwillingly makes you sing along. Merry Merry Christmas!
- Friendship cannot be bought with money. I am lucky that I am rich with friends like you. This makes celebrating Christmas more meaningful!
- You are appreciated and loved, and I’m glad to call you my friend. May this Christmas fulfill all your hopes and dreams.
Merry Christmas Messages for Best Friends
According to the traditional story (also known as Nativity of Jesus), when Joseph and Mary reached Bethlehem, they had no lodgings and they were put up in a stable. Jesus was born there and this tale gave birth to the tradition of enacting the aforesaid tale all over the world using drama and songs. Christians usually set up a miniature representation of the stable and invite their best friends over to exchange pleasantries. When it comes to celebrating the festivities with your friends, the celebrations also spill over to Boxing Day, which is also a bank holiday in a few countries and derives its name from the ‘Christmas Box’ or ‘Christmas Present’. People also spend time with their best friends watching their favorite sports as most sports have a special game on Boxing Day, especially in sports like Cricket, Football, and Rugby. There are many different ways of celebrating Christmas but as long as you celebrate it with your loved ones, you are doing it right. Here are a few Merry Christmas Wishes that you can use:
- You are proof of how good God is. You have saved me from loneliness just like how Jesus saved us. Have a very Merry Christmas.
- I know we’re not little kids anymore, but I believe there’s still room for miracles in our life. I wish that this magic night would remind you that wonders happen. Merry Christmas!
- May the happiness and peace of Christmas be with you! Wishing you a season full of blessings. Happy Christmas my friend!
- It’s frosty out and festive within, Time to enjoy Christmas fun, dear friend!
- You better not shout, you better not pout, You should be nice, you should stay wise because Santa is coming to see you! Merry Christmas!
- Let’s skip the Christmas crowds this year and share a cup of something warm under a twinkling garland of everlasting friendship.