♥ Christmas Wishes for Girlfriend & Wife – Christmas means spending time with people you love, being grateful for what you have, and spreading happiness with other people. This is the real essence of the festival of Christmas. It is important to take some time off for people who matter in your life, this festive season. This includes your family, your husband / wife, girlfriend / boyfriend, parents, children, colleagues, friends, neighbors, and relatives. All of these relations are important but this post specifically talks about Merry Christmas Wishes Greetings for Girlfriend & Wife.
With 25 December right around the corner, everyone is preparing to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ i.e. the festival of Christmas. Presents and gifts go a long way as a good accompaniment to Christmas greeting cards for Girlfriends and Wives. Are you wondering what to write on these greeting cards? Apart from messages for Girlfriend and Wife long distance, we are also going to give you suggestions/ideas for Merry Christmas Messages for Ex-girlfriend/Ex-Wife.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Girlfriend & Wife
I think all of us will agree that this year i.e. 2020, has been somewhat of a bummer. Mostly because of the COVID-19 pandemic, this year has not been good for most of us. The end of the year and Christmas holds a lot of promise that we may be able to bounce back from this slump. It is important we spread this holiday cheer with as many people as possible.
One piece of advice we give all our friends? Move over from Jingle Bells and stockings, celebrate the festivities by sending Merry Christmas Wishes for Girlfriend or Merry Christmas Messages for Wife to show them that you actually care. What would these wishes typically entail? Well, a little bit of love, laughter, joy, and a whole lot of goodness. If you are looking for some excitement, you could also get creative and add a little bit of naughtiness.
- My life has meaning because you are in it. Without you, there is no hope and no colors in my life. Thank you for being with me throughout the year. Merry Christmas!
- For the most special and amazing woman in my life, who truly loves me unconditionally, who cherishes me, who cares for me, I say a Merry Christmas to you!
- This Christmas, I’m giving my heart to you. Thanks for being my soul mate. I love you more than I can express.
- You are a wonderful person who shines in my life like the sun at noon. It will be wonderful to share a Merry Christmas with you.
- As we celebrate the birth of our Savior this Christmas we’ll also be celebrating the beginning of our love.
- You are the one for me in my life, Without you, I won’t survive, You are my life my soul, You are in my every role, Merry Christmas my love!
Romantic Christmas Messages for Girlfriend
The year may have not gone as planned for your girlfriend or wife but you can make up for it by doing something special for them. This does not mean you rush to the mall or store and buy them something that is shiny and expensive. On the contrary, you should go for something less materialistic and more heartfelt. Sending Romantic Merry Christmas Messages for Girlfriend long distance could be one way of doing this and we will help you with this task. Hereinbelow are some of the messages that you could use or take inspiration from to write your very own messages.
- I would refuse to go to heaven if you were not there. I’d accept to be in hell if you’re there. Merry Christmas my love!
- Wishing magical Christmas to the most magical woman in the world. Loving you is my favourite thing to do. You are the air in my lungs, the blood in my veins, you are my everything. Merry Christmas, darling.
- Your kisses are sweeter than Christmas cookies, and you’re more beautiful than the star on top of the tree. Merry Christmas to my beautiful Angel.
- I feel so proud and happy to have a girlfriend as amazing as you by my side. I wish you a beautiful Christmas!
- Your love is sweeter than a candy cane, more magical than Santa’s sleigh, and brighter than the shining lights on the Christmas tree!
- I don’t need to wait for a falling star and wish. I already have everything that I wanted, and that is YOU. Merry Christmas Honey!
Merry Christmas Messages for Wife
Your wife is your better half and your life partner. Your kids may one day grow old and move into their own house. Your friends will start their own families and eventually even move to another town. However, your wife will be with you forever, at each of the above crossroads in life. It is important that you communicate to her how much she means to you. Christmas presents a great opportunity to send Merry Christmas Wishes for Wife. Don’t just scribble down something for the sake of it because you might as well buy her a card out of a shopping mall and slip it under her pillow! But if you do care about her, you will not shy away from making a customized Christmas message that truly expresses what you feel. We have compiled a list of wishes for you that you can use as a reference or pick a message that you like. Additionally, make sure that your wishes or messages don’t sound like a text forward or straight out of a group chat. You will end up doing more harm than good.
- This year you will get a nice Christmas gift and my heart on top of it. I love you and wishing you a Happy Merry Christmas!
- You made me realize that Christmas is special because of the people that surround you. I love you so much, baby, and I wish you to become everything you want to be. Merry Christmas!
- I love you at Christmas and all the year through. Thanks for all you are and all that you do. Merry Christmas, Sweetheart.
- Christmas Eve will always be a very special moment and now it will be much more because I will be with you celebrating. I love you.
- I want to wrap you in my arms just like the garland is wrapped around the Christmas tree. I can’t wait to share a kiss with you under the mistletoe this Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas baby!
- This is the most ideal time of the year to look back and realize everything that we did that has become a big part of who we’ve become now.
Love Christmas Message for Long Distance Girlfriend, Wife, Her
- I wish you so many blessings this Christmas! I give you all of my love, from the deepest place in my heart!
- The reason why this Christmas is so special to me is that I have someone so special in life to think about. I’m missing you but you’re never absent in my thoughts.
- Your love arrived in my heart many years ago but it is still that strong and gets stronger every day. I am wishing you the best Christmas ever.