✉ Corporate Christmas Wishes Messages – The festival of Christmas, celebrated on 25th December every year, holds a special significance in the life of Christians across the world. It is worth noting, however, that this festival is also celebrated widely in non-Christian households. Celebrations for Christmas usually begin a day earlier, i.e. from the 24th December and last till 26th December.
While Christmas is all about stockings, candy, and Santa Claus for our children, for us adults it is more about meeting people who matter to you and spending time with your family members. Fire up the grill, try the old family recipe and get an old wine from the cellar because, why not?
To us, Christmas sounds like a perfect opportunity to build a rapport with your teammates and colleagues. Christmas holidays present you with a unique opportunity to invite your work colleagues to your house and get to know them on a personal level, interact with their family, and exchange pleasantries. If that sounds like too much of an ask, then you can at least send them a handwritten card, an email or simply a text with Merry Christmas wishes for Colleagues. So, before you dig into the rum-soaked desserts, take a notepad and write something. We have compiled a list of messages, wishes that you can use for this purpose! Further, when you are sending messages to your work colleagues, don’t forget to write Merry Christmas messages for Boss.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Colleagues or Coworkers
While addressing someone be it for Christmas or otherwise, you want to keep three things in mind:
(1) Who are you intending to send it to?
(2) What is the occasion that you are addressing them for?
(3) What do you wish to convey to them?
When you are intending to send Merry Christmas messages for Colleagues or coworkers, just make sure that you do not forget that these are people you know professionally, so you want to avoid using language that is too saccharine. But at the same time, you want to avoid a very rigid and formal tone while writing your wishes. Go through the following messages and feel free to use them if you think that they are apt as per your needs or requirements.
- Merry Christmas, Dear. Thank you for always inspiring us to try our level best. You are our inspiration. Have a blessed holiday.
- With co-workers like you, it is hard to maintain a serious image in the office, and I hate that. I hope you enjoy the Christmas carols and feast.
- Even if we don’t see each other this Christmas season, I just want to remind you that you have been an amazing colleague throughout the year. Merry Christmas!
- We are more than co-workers. We are collaborators, co-conspirators and partners. I am thankful for all that you do for the team. Have a great Christmas.
- Coworkers truly are a gift and a good coworker like you are really a blessing. Enjoy this Christmas with full of fun and leisure, have a great time!
- Can I take a special moment and appreciate my coworkers for such a successful year with lots of laughter and great cooperation in the company. Merry Christmas.
Formal Merry Christmas Messages for Manager, Boss
We are over the year 2020 and it is almost 2021 now. You want to start the new year on a good note or on good terms with your Manager or Boss. It would be a nice gesture if you could send Merry Christmas wishes for Manager or Boss. Just because they are connected to you in a professional capacity, you should not leave them out of your festive wishes. You spend most of your time on a workday interacting with your Manager or your Boss and that is an excellent basis for a relationship. We have compiled a list of messages or wishes for Christmas that you can send your Manager or Boss.
- You are the best confidant I have in the office. Thanks for always helping me out. Thanks for saving me from that shout. Thanks for everything, Merry Christmas to you!
- You are such a wonderful person to work with, as you celebrate the beautiful Christmas, may Santa bring you more happiness and success. Wishing you and your family a great Merry Christmas!
- Wishing that this year Santa sends you the blessings of joy, peace and compassion. May your success be real and enduring. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
- On this Christmas, I pray to God to give joy, happiness, peace and success in your life. Thank you, dear colleague, for helping me whenever I need your help. Have a joyous Christmas celebration!
- Thank you for all you do to make our office a fun place to be all year round. Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas.
- May you get all the success on Christmas in the new year for which you are always eligible.
Corporate Merry Christmas Messages for Boss, Senior Colleague
Merry Christmas Wishes for Boss might seem like a challenge, I mean what do you convey, what language should you use, how much is too much, etc. Our advice? Keep it simple. You do not want to be too stuck up and send Formal Merry Christmas greetings for Colleagues & Boss, devoid of human emotion. You want the messages to have warmth and just the right words that your Boss or Colleagues are able to appreciate the thought you have put in while writing the Christmas message for them but it also does not cross the line of inappropriateness. Sounds like a challenge, until you start. Here are a few sample wishes and messages that you can start with.
- Merry Christmas, dear. May this holiday be merrier than ever. Thank you for all your hard work and concern towards us. You are indeed an asset.
- Dear, May the Christmas season bring more success and achievements in your life. Have a safe and great holiday. Merry Christmas.
- This festive season, I wish you love and happiness as you celebrate and usher in a new year. Merry Christmas!
- Everyone wants a job in which they are surrounded by very nice people they trust. I feel very lucky because I work with you, and you are a second family to me. Merry Christmas.
- Thank you fellow mates for supporting and mentoring me in all the tough times. It is a great pleasure to work with such esteemed colleagues. Happy Christmas dear colleagues at office.
- Thanks for making my work seem so much easier and fun with you by my side. Hopefully, you are enjoying the holidays as much as I enjoy working with you. Many Blessings to your family. Merry Christmas!