Christmas Wishes for Business – Arguably the most important day of the calendar year is here i.e. 25 December 2020. With the festivities and celebration also comes niceties and sending Merry Christmas Wishes for Business and Merry Christmas Wishes for Clients. When it comes to professional setups, most organizations have a holiday on Christmas that extends up to Boxing Day. For offices that are working, usually have a feast and organize games like Bingo or have a Christmas potluck. The employees love feasting on cookies, cupcakes, fudge, and hot chocolate and who wouldn’t? Would they rather spend the time home with their family instead? The jury is still out on that one.
Even if you don’t celebrate Christmas with your employees, teammates, and colleagues – you don’t want to not wish your business associates, clients, prospects, and partner affiliates. This will not only put a smile on their face but also tell them that you are willing to go over and beyond in order to maintain or build a relationship with them. You don’t have to send them gingerbread cookies or gifts but even a message with meaning should be good enough. The message cannot be extra personal or cheesy but at the same time, you don’t want to sound like a message written on a generic Happy Christmas card that you can pick at a local mall. We have compiled a few messages that you can use to wish businesses, clients, and prospective affiliates and partners.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Business
For professionals, Christmas is not just trees, stockings, and Christmas lights, but Christmas presents a unique opportunity to build long-lasting relationships. What professionals actually need are Formal Merry Christmas Greetings for Clients & Business that can be put on greeting cards, text messages, emails, or postcards. Businesses have not had the best year so far and as a form of courtesy, you could send them Christmas greetings from your organization, business, family, or self. A good Christmas for a business could mean that a bad year can be forgotten and the business can move on and you want to wish them just that, on the occasion of Christmas. You want to wish them more customers, more sales, more profits, and a great ending to the new year, for what else does a business want?
- Warmest wishes on this holiday season. I hope our paths cross once again this year. Have a beautiful Christmas and a very happy New Year.
- May the holiday spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the New Year.
- May your Christmas season be filled with peace and joy! We thank you for your continued business.
- Best wishes for a Happy Holiday Season and our sincere thanks for your brand loyalty and goodwill throughout the year.
- You are a wonderful mentor, thank you and Merry Christmas! I hope that you have a great holiday season and that this year is better than last!
- As we reflect on the past year, we count you among our blessings. Thank you for your business, and have a wonderful holiday season.
Merry Christmas Messages for Clients, Prospects
Clients are instrumental to your professional success and it is a good practice to establish a communication with them that is more than just business talk. We have curated Merry Christmas Messages for Clients and prospective clients that you can use to draft your very own messages. The messages we send to our clients need to be slightly formal but they should not be devoid of emotion. It is a common professional courtesy to stay in touch with your clients in these times, which has been particularly difficult for a lot of people due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Working with you this past year has been an amazing venture. Best wishes for a merry Christmas and a new year of continued teamwork.
- We are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy New Year from [company name].
- Our team is grateful for your partnership. We send you wishes for a healthy, happy and prosperous Christmas and New Year.
- As the year ends, we think about all we are grateful for, including our relationship with (you). Happy Holidays and thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
- We’re sending our very best wishes and we’re adding this special thought to…an extra Merry Christmas we bring all of you. Thank you and happy holidays!
- As the year draws to a close, we give thanks to customers like you. Wishing you a season of joy and cheer.
Merry Christmas Greetings Wishes for Clients & Prospects
Last but not least the Merry Christmas Messages for Prospective Clients should ask for their well-being and that of their family. You just don’t want to wish them well and be done with it, you want to convey to them that they can trust you and they can reach out to you whenever they feel like it. This will also ensure that you are in the minds of these clients and prospects in the festive season. Wish them well this Christmas season and convey to them that you care about them. Here are a few messages that you can use to send to your clients or make up some of your own.
- May Christmas bring a joyful end to the year, and may our service bring fulfillment to you and your business in the coming year.
- Happy Holidays from everyone at [company name]. We hope your holidays will be filled with joy and laughter through the New Year.
- We could not have made it through this year without you! The team at [Company Name] sends warm greetings for the holiday and the year they come. We look forward to a continued relationship in the new year.
- The team at [company name] wishes you peace, joy, and prosperity throughout the coming year. Thank you for your continued support and partnership. We look forward to working with you in the years to come.
- Sharing work experience with you is a treasure; best wishes for the opportunity to serve in your establishment. Happy Christmas.
- Thank you for making [current year] a success. We look forward to working with you in the years to come. Happy holidays.